Moonbeat DMCA & Copyright Notice and Procedure
Moonbeat is not a content provider. Moonbeat is a private cloud storage service with media playback technology.
User uploaded content is not publically accessible and cannot be shared. All private stream locations are generated with secure ecrypted hashes unique to the user and expire after a limited time.
With that stated, we still comply with the global DMCA policy rules expected from any modern, established web service.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material moonbeat.com, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Then send this notice to:
Moonbeat c/o Firedrop LTD
28 Cathedral Road